Shevat—The 11th Hebrew Month of 5781 January 14 - February 12, 2021
A Time to Amplify Your Shout
One of the keys in this eleventh month is forcefully declaring—or shouting—that your promised blessing is on the way. This is actually multiplied when you consider that this whole decade is about declaring. Read Psalm 29, which describes the power of the Lord’s voice. His voice is actually a shout (see the NET version). His voice accomplishes the following things: breaks demonic powers (29:5), releases His fire (29:7), causes shaking (29:8), causes spiritual seasons to shift, and makes us fruitful (29:9). Let the shout of the Lord rise in you this month.
1. Month of the tribe of Asher—In Genesis 49:20  when Jacob blessed his sons, he said Asher would have an abundance of food and delicacies fit for a king. This really is what God wants for us: an abundant, overflowing life filled with good things. Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life … more abundantly” (John 10:10).
2. However, beware of overindulgence of delicacies (Prov. 23:3 )—Read the book of Daniel. He turned down the king’s delicacies and tested out ten times better than his peers. Ask and expect the Lord to help you in the areas of your life in which you need more self-control or discipline.
3. A month to develop a plan to sustain the generations—The ones you mentor; how does your olive tree blossom? Remember that God’s desire is to use each one of us to raise up others so they too can flourish and hopefully surpass us.
4. Month of the Hebrew letter tsade [ץ]—Your righteousness becomes your foundation. It’s on this basis that we connect with the trees in our fields. What fields are there? Who is planted there? Are the trees ready to bear fruit?
5. Month of the constellation Aquarius, the water carrier—Your roots awaken to the water of life. The river of God touches our roots. We are like a tree planted by a river (Ps. 1:3 ). We should expect a great awakening in our lives with the Lord.
6. Look for those who are bringing pitchers of water to you—Decisions will be made so you can be watered in a new way. Trust the Lord to bring you people who will minister to you. Study the story of Rebecca in Genesis 24 (she brought water for Eliezer, which led to her marrying Isaac), and the Samaritan woman in John 4 (she came just for water, but received the water of life).
7. A month to shout, “My blessings are on the way.” There is a shout inside of you: “My thirst will be quenched” (see John 7:37–39 ). The Holy Spirit is always faithful in helping us to go deeper in the Lord.
8. Month of the new year of trees—Choose to eat of the tree of life (Gen. 3:22 ) and not rely on human effort and understanding. God has provision for us. Note the seventy palm trees at Elim (Exod. 15:27). Furthermore, we are like a green olive tree in the house of God (Ps. 52:8 ); we are also the “planting” of the Lord (Isa. 60:21 ; 61:3 ). This is more critical than ever. Relying fully on the Lord is the only way we can succeed.
9. A good month to partake of food—You will end your Daniel fast. Ask the Lord to help you in your eating habits with regard to how/what you eat.
10. What you’re tasting produces the life or nourishment for your future. If you are in the word of God, then you can digest what God gives prophetically. Make sure to spend extra time reading God’s word this month.
11. Be sure to eat the word—“Taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), then we will be able to digest new revelation that comes. Be sure to hold this truth firmly that the Lord is good. If we don’t know that He is good, we will miss revelation He wants to give us.